Monday, August 27, 2007

Wedding part 7

The two families seemed to get along all right. :)The next day, we took Aai on a tour of downtown Portland, including riding the tram to OHSU (it was a free transit day, woohoo! so we rode it both ways!) and the Rose Garden, which was looking more beautiful and bloomy than I'd ever seen it. Nice timing, Rose Garden!
But really, I think she liked the pets best. Even Kiki consented to sit on her lap and not attack her/scratch her/gum her wrist with toothless impotent fury.
We also went to the Clackamas County Fair, which was loads of fun, and had the biggest rabbits I have ever seen in my entire life (we have pictures, but you can't see the scale. You wouldn't get the full impact). My favorite part was the sign in the bunny barn: "Buy a rabbit, take home a rooster FREE!"

Tejas poses as an Oregonian:
He's one of US now! :)

No comments: