Monday, August 27, 2007

We had a recording of a hymn sung by my grandparents' church choir to walk out to. (Don't Tejas and his mom look nice? :) )

This is Rev. Beth, who was an extremely good sport about all the weird things we wanted in our wedding, and did a very fine job. Even my dad liked her okay, and he thinks most pastors are Satan's second cousins.
Tejas had his heart set on a shotgun wedding photo. (Dad and Thomas were only too pleased to humor him.)
My parents decided it wasn't so bad after all.
My aunt, uncle, cousins and grandparents...

(To be continued...)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Oh so fun to see the pictures and hear your stories! I guess I like the shotgun, and your blue skirt for independence. I wish you both the best! Congrats to Tejas on the BPC job (and the upcoming yarn allowance).

I have spells of finishitis and then feel better about starting something new. I can see I'm no competition for you and the number of projects in progress.

And Mrs. R., you'd better send me a letter so I can address you properly by mail. I hate to be Mrs. M. due to the m-in-law factor too--I seem to feel at home in my maiden name still!